Because of the importance of your personal data on your mobile devices, we are going to add a data recovery service for dead or non-working mobiles in Pakistan. in-case you have very important data on any of your mobile devices and now your mobile device is in a non-working condition due to any reason, we will be happier to help you to recover your important data from your non-working mobile device.
Data recovery from dead mobile in Pakistan:
This is a basic data recovery service for dead or non-working mobile phones, which goes suddenly dead during normal usage, dead due to electric shock, wrong charger, short, liquid damage, or broken condition.
The service charges can be different as per different conditions, we have listed minimum and basic charges.
There is no possibility to recover data from dead / non-working mobile devices online, we need your dead / non-working mobile device or its main board at our service lab to recover your important data from it. but due to regular updates from manufacturers, we can’t access user data on every mobile device. please read the full descriptions for details.
Your privacy is important to us, we know the importance of your personal data, so your privacy is our first priority. we offer our customers to lock their data before uploading or sending it via currier service, so the customer will be the only person who knows the unlock key of his data, and no one will be able to see your personal during the delivery process.
We will never ever store customers’ data on our computer after the successful delivery, so please keep that in a safe place, we do not recommend copying your important data onto a Memory card or on a USB flash drive without locking it via Zip, WinRAR, etc.
You may also like this article: Memory card purchase guide
We start with the safest way to recover data from dead or non-working Android phones and then go to the next level when we get failed to do the job with previous methods. We never ever start from the top-levels (de-attach the eMMC / UFS) first, swapping components to other working boards can be tried only at the end if we failed to retrieve your personal data due to any reason.
Direct eMMC / ISP Method
The direct eMMC / ISP Method is the most used method for reading and writing eMMC / UFS (internal phone memory) memories. Direct eMMC means direct connection to eMMC or UFS and ISP stands for In-System Programming, via this connection we don’t need to remove internal storage chips from mobile phone boards.
We find the available onboard connections and then connect with the internal memory, but in some cases, mostly Chinese branded phones in case we are unable to find out onboard connection points due to the unavailability of service manuals and schematics diagrams. ISP method is a very safe method because we have very few chances of destroying the internal storage chip.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be the original owner of the device which is being sent to us, we don’t entertain third parties.
- The internal storage chip must be in working condition, Your data can be recovered only if this part is not damaged on your mobile device.
- Internal storage must not be encrypted manually by the user.
- Inform us, if you have protected your data via any special apps like gallery lock, vault, etc.
- By placing an order on the website / mobile app, you’re are agree to give us permission to listen, watch, access, read, write, or make a copy of your personal data on external devices like USB drives, computers/laptops, to prepare a copy of your personal to deliver you via secure online storage, USB drive or Memory card.
- You must pay 25% in advance non-refundable to start work on your phone, 75% will be charged at successful recovery, after showing proof of your required data.
Questions from Customers with Answers
Q: Can we recover data from the phone after the Factory Reset?
A: No we can’t recover data from the phone after a factory reset.
Q: Can we recover data from a screen-locked phone?
A: Yes but not all brands and models are supported, you can contact us for more information.
Q: Can we recover deleted data from the working phone?
A: We don’t accept working devices to recover deleted data from mobile devices.
- In case you are not sure whether your device memory is encrypted or not, installed the Android OS version on the device you can send us to try to recover your personal data from your Android phone, gadget, or USB flash drive, (*25% advances policy applied)
- You can also contact us if you have some important data in your working Android phone and you forgot its screen lock, PIN, or password.
- Feel free to contact us if you have any questions related to this service.